Accessibility by car
Sleutelhuys is located in the center of Tielt, in the middle of the triangle of the historical cities Bruges (32 km) – Ghent (34 km) – Courtray (24 km) and can be reached quite easily through the highway E17, E40 or E403.
Accessibility by public transport
Sleutelhuys is also easily accessible by public transport. There is even a bus stop De Lijn just in front of the door. The train station of Tielt is 1 km from Sleutelhuys. Give us a call and we pick you up at the station.
Sleutelhuys does not currently have its own parking for guest. Paying parking is available on and around the square Rameplein. And within a few minutes walking distance you can park your car for free and unlimited. We are happy to show you the way.
Info about Tielt
- City at a height : historical center with its small and beautiful Belfry tower, city hiking trails, the Poelberg site, …
- Cycling routes : Tielt is an access point for the cycling network that will let you easily explore the countryside. Sleutelhuys is a bicycle-friendly accommodation.
- Paradise for hikers : On your request we provide you a box containing over 100 km hiking trails.
- Beer tasting : In Tielt you’ll find the brewery “De Poes” with whom Sleutelhuys has a partnership.
Info about the area around Tielt
- Tielt is a part of the region “Brugse Ommeland” and borders to the “Leiestreek”.
- The bigger, historical Flemish cities like Bruges (about 30 min), Ghent (about 30 min) and Courtray (also about 30 min).
- Are easily accessible from Tielt : Roeselare, Ypres, Ostend, Lille (FR) and the cozy Flemish villages of the region “Brugse Ommeland” : Damme, Lissewege, Meetkerke, …
- The Tour of Flanders and some other Flemish cycling classics (Omloop het Nieuwsblad, Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne, Dwars door Vlaanderen, E3-prijs Harelbeke, Gent-Wevelgem)
Sleutelhuys will provide you with pleasure even more nice tips.